CERTIFICATION OR LICENSE (ONLY)
PROCEDURES & REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
COMPLETE PHASE I
Individual certificates may be issued for each class satisfactorily completed.
Each candidate must complete the following 6 courses:
- Introduction to Christian counseling/coaching (Truman Scott)
- People Helpers (Power of Biblical Thinking)
- Faith Makes A Difference
- Introduction to Temperament Therapy
- Creation Therapy
- Leadership Coach
- Temperament Life Coaching Practicum
Each candidate must:
- Complete a practicum. This consists of administering the APS to 15 individuals under the direction of an assigned and approved clinical supervisor.
- Upon completion of the required courses, submit the following:
- Written responses to 50 ethical questions posed by the NCCA's Licensing Board of Examiners.
- $50 for first year’s annual dues.
- A signed Application for Certification/Membership form.
- A signed copy of NCCA's Code of Ethical Standards.
Upon completion of Phase I requirements, subsequent review and acceptance, the candidate will qualify to receive:
- A Certified Temperament Counselor Certificate
- A Clinical Member (non-clergy) or Professional Clinical Member (clergy) certificate, membership card and lapel pin